WE ARE OPENING!!!
We are SUPER excited to announce that Bronze Beauty Spray Tanning is finally opening for business!!! As of Wednesday, June 8th our doors will finally be open again and we couldn't be more thrilled!!
To book an appointment with us, please visit our booking site. No phone calls at the moment, please.
In addition, in order to comply with the CDC and to protect our staff, things are definitely going to look a little bit different for the inevitable future as far as policies and procedures go. Below are some of the new protocols we will be following:
- Appointments will now be 30 minutes long, this will allow for extra time to clean and sanitize everything in between appointments
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment. Please do not come early (you may come 5 min early) and please do not arrive late or you will be rescheduled
- We are operating by appointment only. NO WALK-INS.
- We will only be open on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays until further notice.
- We will have very limited availability on these days since we are not allowed to operate at 100% capacity yet.
- All clients must come to their appointment alone. No one is allowed in the studio if they do not have an appointment.
- If there is someone else in the studio at the time you come in, please keep 6 feet away from them.
- Masks must be worn at ALL times. This includes during your spray tan session.
- Hand sanitizer is required when you walk into the studio. A dispenser will be at the door.
- If you wish to wash your hands before your appointment, you may do so in the bathroom.
- If you have been sick, traveled outside your city/county or have been around someone who has been or are currently sick, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently been on vacation within 14 days before your appointment, I kindly ask that you please reschedule for a later time.
- If you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the studio. If a temperature is present, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- You will be required to fill out a health and safety questionnaire at the time you book your appointment. Please answer honestly!
- All new clients will fill out their new client waiver form at the time of booking.
-Credit cards will be taken at the time of booking and will be used when you check out. No payment will be taken when you book your appointment.
With the current rise in cases in Allegheny County, Bronze Beauty is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of our stuff and clients. We appreciate your patience with us as we work through all these new changes. If you have any questions with any of the above information, but send us an email email@example.com