Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Make sure to keep the skin well moisturized. Apply generously to knees, elbows, feet and hands since these areas tend to absorb more color. Use moisturizer daily, morning and evening for a week before your appointment to ensure a smooth, even absorption of color. DO NOT USE A MOISTURIZER THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT!!
- Exfoliate your skin. We cannot over-stress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. 24-hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a sugar scrub. For extreme areas use a deep exfoliator, no less than 24-hours prior to your session. DO NOT EXFOLIATE THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION!
- Protect Your Skins’ pH Levels. Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin. It's best to use products that are paraben free and sulfate free.
- Hair removal should be done 24 hours prior to your session. This includes any depilatory creams, waxing, threading or shaving. DO NOT REMOVE HAIR THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION!
- Have Pedicure and Manicure done prior to getting spray tanned.
- If you plan on getting eyelash extensions or lash lifts, please allow your lashes to fully dry before getting your spray tan.